CITRULLINE MALATE (2:1)
MUSCULAR ENDURANCE ENHANCER
CITRULLINE MALATE improves training intensity, endurance and speed of recovery. It performs this through 5 main functions:
- Increases blood Arginine levels (gram for gram at double the level of Arginine).
- Increases endothelial Nitric Oxide (NO) levels thereby improving vascular function and blood flow.
- Improves kidney bicarbonate reabsorption providing a powerful buffer against increasing muscle acidification during intense training.
- Detoxifies fatigued muscle tissue by removing ammonia (a toxin that can increase 3-fold during intense training).
- Rapidly replenishes PCr (phospho-creatine) stores, PCr is a key storage of energy muscles tap into.
CITRULLINE MALATE HAS GAINED A SOLID REPUTATION AS A POWERFUL FATIGUE FIGHTER, LEADING MANY TO CONSIDER IT A CRUCIAL PRE-WORKOUT COMPOUND.
ALLMAX’s CITRULLINE MALATE [2:1] WITH 2 L-CITRULLINE AMINO ACIDS BOUND TO 1 MALATE
- Increases growth hormone
- Optimizes BCAA utilization during workouts
- Elevates muscle protein and creatine synthesis
- Improves recovery
Why Choose Citrulline Malate 2:1?
Together with Malate, Citrulline has enhanced stability as a molecule and Malate has been shown in research to have the ability to play a role in Nitric Oxide production. Malate plays a key role in the TCA (or Tricyclic Acid) cycle (also known as the Krebs Cycle) that produces energy in the body. While it is true that Citrulline is the true “driver” of the two and that Malate is more prevalent in the body, so Citrulline Malate 2:1 provides the best of both worlds, stability and effectiveness.